Apr 25, 2005

wah....todae was a veri tiring dae for me...went for dragon boating...its a water sport activity wnereby u r suppose to row tis boat...kinda like canoeing but its jz tat there's 20 ppl in one boat...i was so mad coz most of my team didnt row properly!!!dere wasnt ani coordination...den i was shotuing 1,2,1,2,1,2....me n another frend of mine until we were so fed up tat swearing werds came out of our mouths....bt in e end we came in 2nd...forced e others to shout 1,2,1,2 wif us...hahahahakz....orite..so b4 we left for e dragon boat ryte...my discipline master n OM came to my class b'coz my form cher called him...she actualli called e OM 1st den e DM was passing by n saw wad happened n stepped into e class....den he brought up e subject of leaving bks under e tanle...so he ask e chairman to write all e tings we r allowed to keep under e table n e rest bring bak home...n i was like...shoot...my shoulder felt like as though its being pulled down by a few tonnes.......haiz...orite..until here onli coz i wanna finish up my assignments...n oh ya...i tink tis will b my last post b4 i go into a break...actuali nt a break...i jz nid more time to study coz my exams r around e corners...so...c ya next time...toodles...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home