Jun 3, 2006

i had FUN!!!!!!REAL FUN yesterday.....no words cn describe yesterday....i went out wif bai,aidah n edah...god!!now i realised how MUCH i missed the old times...we made fun of one another n keep on repeating e mistakes one of us makes...if nt tat, laugh at someting tat one us do...like wen i go up e escalator n den i will turn around n face dem...dey laugh at me for tat...like dat aso dey find amusing...haiya, cheap thrills...if u want to amuse dem, its like trying to amuse a bunch of 3 yrs old...hahax...anw, yesterday was great...i had so much fun...thanx guys...n to make tings better, i went out wif raini...we went to town,finding for clothes...went frm one place to another place n yt raini stil cldnt find her shirt...very picky tat gerl...like me huh?anw,we went to far east plaza den go tm n den go cs...meet round 3 came bak home round 8.30...god!!my feet were killing me siah...i had cramps!!so yest otw home rite, i was telling raini bout e incident whereby i said i was a lesbian...***FYI PPL:IM NOT A LESBIAN***...it was meant to b a joke bt one of my schmate took it criusli n totali overreacted...i was rolling my eyes siah...den otw home rite, i put my hands round both of my gerl frends n tat schmate of mine was looking at me one kind...den i told raini tat mayb i shld wear a shirt tat saes, "HELLO PPL!!I'M NOT A FREAKING LESBIAN" and at e back i put "I JUST ENJOY HUGGING THAT'S ALL"...wonder wad wld happen if tat schmate of mine saw me hugging one of my frends huh...mayb faint n nvr wake up...nw tat wld help u alot aidah..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home