Jan 24, 2009

-Just because you hope for something, doesn’t mean that it will be a reality.Hope doesn’t equate to reality-


Photobucket

I am completely in LOVE with this marmalade. The purchase of this jam was one of my impulse moments. When i went to do grocery shopping last thursday, i passed by the breakfast aisle and this jar of sweet orange, packed in bright orange bottle decorated with beautiful flowers and oranges totally caught my attention. I just had to have it! I've always wanted to taste orange marmalade so what better time then now. I mean, c'mon! haven't you guys ever wondered what made Paddington Bear so crazy in love with his marmalade sandwich? The sandwich that he never leaves home without? well, guess what? I am now privy to that particular answer. grab a spoon, take a dollop a marmalade, spread it on a piece of toast and you might just experience the intense sensation one may get when eating Paddington famous orange marmalade. it's damn nice i'll give you that.

anyway, went to sent my sister off to bangkok yesterday. totally envy her. get to travel here and there. i so want to be at BKK right now. i want to shop!!i NEED to shop!!argh!assignments are tormenting my life. As of now, i am currently being ruled by stupid deadlines. did i mentioned how much i hate school. but there's one thing to look forward to though. the DRAMA. my god, if i were to be given the opportunity to write a movie, i'd definitely write one based on school. the materials are that darn GOOD. the complexity is full of suspense. it's what motivates me to attend classes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home