May 11, 2005

guess wad??my mid-yr exams r over....finito...yes...god!!cn so njoy myself b4 e dae i shall gt killed by my bio cher if i happen to fail my bio paper...orite..so mayb he's fierce...bt i mean teachers r onli fierce onli b'coz dey want wad's e best for us ryte??ok..so now tat my exams r over...tis blog will b updated regularly bt not daily....so my plans for e next to days??well it jz basically is to conquer e tv as well as e comp until mondae...on thurs im going play badminton n on fridae..we r watching movie...wanted to watch coach carter..bt it starts late n dere's onli one show for tat dae...another solution is to watch e interpreter..i want..bt aidah doesnt want coz she tinks its a scary movie..bt i tried to tell her tat its nt...bt she still doesnt wanna believe me...haiz...i heard tat its a gd story...high action kinda movie n nt scary movie my dear aidah....tot of watching hse of wax or kingdom of heaven....BT ITS NC 16!!!i was so pissed off wen it came out...one of my friends said if u watch movie frm e central cinema...dey dun care wad age u r...i dunnoe whether to giv it a shot or nt...n niwae ive nvr been dere b4...orite...till here...got to pick up my irritating lil bro...chiao...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home