Jun 6, 2006

hey peeps....yesterdae i went out wif two of my classmates...known dem since sec 1 n tis is our first time going out shopping....n hv been sitting beside dem since sec 1 until tis yr where our form teacher decided to change our sitting arrangements coz we,as in e whole class, r too comfortable wif whr we were seated...we tok a lot n nvr pay attention...to me it doesnt make ani difference coz wherever u put me, i cn bet wif u tat im gonna tok...dun care hu sits beside me one...im pretty much sociable...yup yup...orite..back to yesterdae...so we went to marina square n bought presents for one another...n i gt a rip curl beg!!tnx guys!!i reli reli like it n it took me i tink more den 30 mins to decide which beg i wanted...im a very picky person u noe...so tats y nt a lot of ppl like to teman me buy bdae gifts...ask bai n aidah...dey noe wad it feels like...i cnt help it if im e kind of gerl tat cnt make up her mind easily...i wld tell my frends tat i wanna gt a bdae gift...den aft walking n looking at e tings, i will tend nt to buy it coz i cldnt find e perfect gift...den e next dae i will ask dem to teman me again n e same will happen until dey finally gave up on me n nt follow me e next time around...haiz...such is life rite...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home