Aug 6, 2006

i can never write a proper entry....in terms of language...im nt very gd at describing what happens to my day or other stuffs....i just found out tat im nt gd at descriptions...oh wells...dere goes my chance at becoming an author...i mean, really, if u give me a topic, i cn write easily...my thoughts flow god damn easily bt if u ask me to write aniting wifout giving a topic, i will jz stare at e paper thinking bout wad to write...dats y for compo, i prefer to write a one word essay rather den argumentative or descriptive or e one whr u hv to begin or end ur story wif "blah, blah, blah..."...dere will b times whr i hv tis brilliant idea n im jz itching to write it down on a piece of paper bt den as time pass by, i tend to lose interest in it n so...well..u guys cn figure out e rest rite?i tink tats y one of e reason y i dont update my blog frequently...bcoz i jz cnt seem to write bout wad happen to me in words...its...i dunnoe...a tad difficult...anw...enuf bout my incapability....guess wad??!!im gona hv a 3 days break frm sch!!!!oh yes!!thank god....i actuali dun intend to go to sch on tues bt den u c aft e celebration my teacher wans us to stayback coz she wans to finish up e syllabus for physics...so rite nw im torn whether to go or nt....tis sux...n we hv to wear a red tee...either tat or our 'tampines turns 20 shirt'...i cnt wear e latter coz i dont noe whr i kept it...turned my wardrobe inside out n i stil cnt find it...its so horrible...red n green??tat is a BIG no no....its a major clash man...eeww...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home