Jun 24, 2006

i'm in my bedroom right now writing this entry and on my bed...so obviously im using my sis lappie...so comfortable...orite, so i hv nt been updating for awhile...i've been veri bz going out, revising...sch is reopening in a wk's time...time past by so fast...i cnt believe it..n to top it off, my grandunc n grandaunt frm m'sia came down n they r going back on monday...dey r sleeping in my study room so tat explains me typing tis post in my bedrm using my sis lappie...n oh yea, they used my bed n in exchange, i had to slept on this super thin bed..god!its painful man...i mean, e bed is at most 5 inches thick n i can feel the woodof my bed frame...n to top it off, i had a super bad fall on wed coz i went blading at night wif my sis at east coast park round 8.30...it was so damn dark...orite...so thats a lie..s'pore is a veri well-lit country if u muz noe..ok.so i was blading right den i was talking wif my sis hu was in front..ok, i wasnt talking, more like shouting...den i didnt realize dere was an obstacle..so as usual, i lost balance n landed hard on my butt...REAL hard..no kidding...n up till now, it still hurts to sit down...so i learnt my lesson n not go blading to ppl...so ppl, NEVER go blading at nite...NEVER...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home