Jan 24, 2009

guy:"that's a nice name you have."
girl:"yeah. you should hear my phone number."


BORING!!all the shops were closed yesterday. what a crappy shopping experience. they should not close all the shops. what would shoppers like me do?!what can the tourists shop for?! went out with Raini yesterday. it was gr8 catching up. even though both of us had the flu and add the fact that all the shops were closed at plaza singapure (ok, maybe not all but most of them were!), we still managed to spent our money. went to daiso and guess what i got??? ice-pop container!!! i finally get to make my own popsicles!! the first recipe that i tried was yoghurt popsicles. i took plain yoghurt and add in cranberries, raisins and blueberries. it's damn deli i tell you! but i think i'm the only one eating that cause the rest of my family members thinks its too healthy for them. so what i did was googled for ice-pops recipe and managed to grab some that might be favorable to them. but i'll only try it after i'm done eating my ice-pops.


oh yea, me and raini spent 6 bucks to take a passport size picture. so cool. she wanted colour but i insisted on black and white. so we scissored papered stoned and naturally i won. must be my lucky day cause everytime i play that game, fate doesn't seem to be by my side.

our 6 bucks photo.

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home