May 23, 2005

orite...so sori for e late update...ive been veri bz lately....n my comp is giving me a prob...wenever i wanna update..e lanuguage for tis webbie will b change to tis foreign language i dunnoe...n so its kinda hard for me to update...so ryte now im using my sis laptop....hope she doesnt mind....niwae..jz now i went shopping wif my frends to town...made dem follow me wherever i go...i bought a necklace wif my initialon it...i was tinking of buying a black chain for my necklace...so it will contrast u noe...one chain is about 5 bucks n ryte now...truthfulli...im dead BROKE....my money is spent for my mums n dads bdae gift..i dun mind...n oh ya!!i watch star wars episode 3 oredi!!god..for all those star wars lovers out dere...u shld watch it..its so interesting...its definitely worth ur money....u wun regret it....niwae...2dae imcelebrating my mums bdae...sori to say these bt i alwayz get confused wif my mum n dad birth date..coz both of deir bdae fall on e same month..cool huh...orite...counting frm now...im left wif 4 more daes of sch...wwooohhooo!!!n den after dat...its e sch hols...god!!!cnt wait....oritey..till here den...chiao...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home