Oct 24, 2005

*slowly coming out of my hiding place wif my hands up in surrender*
orite3....i noe i noe...ive nt updated since last wk...n im reli truli sorie for tat...ive been veri bz...okie..mayb nt tat bz bt im still bz ya....i was bz finding for my hari raye shoes,beg n clothes..a gerl gotta do her shopping ya!!!okie...i noe ive got lots of catching up to do since my last update bt i dun tink i cn do tat nw..ive got to follow my mum send my dad to e mosque later...so i got to kip tis entry short n simple...orite..so todae i went out wif my frends go lib n get my hari raye shoes...my shoes is damn high...tats e 1st time i ever own a high heel shoes...its veri nice n sparkly...i like...thank god my mum gt car...so wen we go out for raye we dun hv to walk much..hahakz...ok..till her y'all...i gtg liao..so sorie once again...bubbye!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home