Oct 1, 2005

im so so so so sorie for nt updating...ive been preeti bz...u noe trying to catch up wif my studies n all..hey!!my finals r jz around e corner mind u...ive been trying to catch up wif phy amaths n chem...haiz...my brain feels as though its being overloaded...orite...so yest me n my frends went out to town...we went to plaza singapura...1st we had our lunch 1st..den dey followed me go to chomel...checking out e bags for hari raye!!hahax...early planning is alwaes gd ya...den after dat went down again to try e gelato...its a kind of ice cream...damn nice siah!!dey got diff types of flavour...its e same as e one i ate wen i was at australia...dey gt cuncy mani...double choc...caramel..n others aso lah...bt we onli gt to choose 3 flavours...if u guys haven try gelato yt..u hv my full recommendation to giv it a shot...trust me..is damn nice...orite..after we ate e ice cream...we went to sasa n checked out e shop...one of my frends tried on e nail polish n i was checking out their cute lil' prefumes....dey hv tis section rite...where they sell miniature perfumes..its bout 20 or 5ml i tink...big diff huh...well im nt sure how much exactli bt i noe its lil'...its gd for carrying it around wen u go out...den b4 we went bak home...we took neoprints...memories ya...hahax..oritey..gtg..bubbye n gd luck for ur finals!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home