Sep 27, 2005

Hey ppl...orite...so rite now im typing my entry in windows microsoft coz rite nw I dun hv access to my internet...e router hv been plugged off coz my hse is being repainted...I luv e new colour...if u guys wana noe wad colour it is..cum to my hse n c for urself...orite...so todae we gt bak our bio test paper bak in which we sat for it like a month ago...my bio was my 5th n 6th period n so...well...lets jz sae I cldnt reli concentrate during my 1st to 4th period...my mind was off sumwhere else...I was so afraid tat I failed or worst still...scared tat I gt below 30 coz if I did...den I had to copy e WHOLE qns paper...including e diagrams, qns n correct ans...thank god I gt above 30...i was like...phew...den after tat I felt as though a heavy burden hv been lifted off my chest...den after tat we had a maths...ntg much xcept tat we did a specimen paper in grps..kinda fun..we do n tok at e same time...bt mostli we tok...heck ah...dun understand a thing wads going on so mite as well tok rite...hahax...den during ss we practiced structured n source based qns...my cher asked us to take out the point...den giv example den explain...I was like..."cher...wad's e point...I cnt find e point"...actuali I had e points its jz dat I wan teacher's points coz den after she giv her points she will giv her examples n explanations aso mah...so for wad tink too hard...during e 2nd break...went to e3 n met wif ifah farah dey all...den dey were toking bout tis one programme tats gona b aired on thurs...i tink its called "anugerah" or sumting...dun reli noe...den wen dey were toking bout tat...i was asking so mani qns...i kept asking hu's tis n hu's tat...sorie ya bt I cnt rmbr wad's deir name...it's a malay award show n fancy calling myself a malay...dun even noe hu's in it...den dey kept on saying tat dey wana get e tix to watch it live...i was tinking to myself ah tat I'd rather gt tix for e movie awards or sumting else..hahax...better n worth my time...orite2...im nt out here to condemn e malay award show its jz dat I dun quite reli like malay award shows coz I barely noe hu dey r...so sorie ya if I hv offended anione of u guys or gals out dere...oritey...i gtg...bubbye...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home