Aug 12, 2006

im pissed...mad...well, im not THAT pissed nor mad...its just that u c...i borrowed my mp3 to my frend...scratch that...i lent it to my best fren...i passed to her the mp3 small beg also n inside it was a spare batt n e mp3 string...n guess wad?wen i received it back, e string n e batt was gone...i wanted to ask her bout it but i didnt coz she had her eng oral on e dae she returned it bak to me n so i dun wan to worry her or aniting so i waited till 2dae to ask her...n its been almost 3 hrs since i asked her!!!n she still hv nt replied me back!!!aarrggh...i tried to tink of other possibilities as to y she nvr reply me back...but all i came up wif doesnt make sense....im so pissed..y cnt she even msg me back?a one werd reply will also do...ok, so if shes tight on her sms, she cn AT LEAST give me a kol by using her hse phone....im sure she has one...i mean some of u might think y gt all so worked up over someting so insignificant right?but HELL-O...thats my property n i need it..i entrusted her with my mp3 n if this is wad i gt back evertime i borrow her my mp3, im alwaes going to hv to think twice b4 borrowing it to her...i mean b4 she borrowed, another frend of mine borrowed it n she giv it back to me with everiting still inside e beg...god..wad pissed me off the most is e fact that shes my best frend....god!!its so unfair...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home