Aug 27, 2006

yes!!i can FINALLY update...so to my dearest farz (fyi, shes my madrasah fren n nt myself), tis entry is updated specially for u...ya rite!!like real!!i'd rather die 1st den dedicate an entry to u!!hahax...kidding....


anw, tis wk hv been totally shitty for me...lots of things hv happen...u noe sometimes dere's a point in ur life whr evrythng that is black n white becomes grey...well, that jz happened to me..i dunnoe wad went wrong...but i tink nw im given e privillege to view everything in a new perspective..


rite nw, im so confused, pissed, hurt, depressed, etc...i gt a frend tat made me tink bout frendship twice...she hv made me see that sometimes ur best frend r nt hu u tot they wld turn out to be...tat sometimes dey r just best frend in name n nothing more...things jz kind of happen so fast until i dont noe wad to do animore...thank god i hv both my sis n kina...i tink wifout dem i doubt so i cn take it animore..so thx SO much guys!!love u loads!!muakz!!


to me, tat particular fren of mine is as gd as dead...she does ntg..n instead of defending me n take my side, she laughs at me..wad kind of fren is dat??fine..so i noe that u r joking but dere is a line n u hv crossed it...criusly..u hv hurt my feelings n saying sorry wld not b enuf...i hv half e heart to say that we r no longer frends bt wen i thought back bout wad we've been thru', its jz not worth it...but wad's e point of tis frendship if im suffering...n also if u dun even wan to tell me e truth...u'd rather lie to me den tell me e truth...tis is going to be an internal battle that i dun tink i cn take it animore...i dun want to giv up but i got plenty of reasons to do so otherwise...give me a GOOD reason as to why i shldnt do wad is right for me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home