Jun 27, 2008

-ILLITERATE? write for help-
The week back to school is so horrendous!i can hardly keep my eyes open during lectures. i was so used to waking up late that i'm only wide awake in school after 12pm. before that, i'm a gone case.i need my morning sleep!i can't function without my sleep and COFFEE!too bad my school do not have starbucks or coffeebean. i'd rather have starbucks or coffeebean in my school than any fastfood outlet. provided my school plans to have any which i doubt so it's going to happen anytime soon. so for now, i just have eto settle with nescafe.


went out with kina the other day. it was great duh! it had been quite awhile since i hanged out with her. headed over to vivocity and grabbed a cup of coffee at gloria jeans. they had a promotion going on. all regular ice-blended is going for 3 bucks from 2pm to 7pm. i think. not too sure about the timing. should check it out cause it's only till 31st July. i think.


Photobucket





Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home