Apr 24, 2008

- you can't even be honest about being dishonest-

my muscles are aching. they are BLOODY ACHING.

had kickboxing yesterday so that explains why my muscles are over stretched. i have 5 more weeks of it and i can't wait!i'd rather do kickboxing then yoga. trust me, you can sweat doing yoga in an air-con room.that's how bad it is and people say it's relaxing.

anyway, today we celebrated corrie, jun kai and bella birthday. went to hang out at the stadium and had a pot luck. we then played the concentration game. my name was not mentioned a lot cause it's too damn long and difficult to pronounce. i feel so blessed for that. after that,we played 7-up and by god, i think i need to brush up on my multiplication of 7. i forgot!!anyway, my maths is not something to be proud of. it was one of my stupid moments where i had to actually asked if 68 was a multiple of 7. you don't have to be blonde to have stupid moments you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home