Apr 12, 2008

-prejudices are what fools use for reasons-

since my fellow friends have updated their blog on yesterday's outing, it seems prudent for me to update as well. but of course mine won't be as detailed as theirs cause as you all know, unfortunately i suffer from STM. its a curse in disguise. i think.

anyway, i met up with bai and aidah round 12 and went to have our lunch at pizza hut. student meal. its very worthy if you ask me. of course coming from a girl that is strapped for cash, it might be a tad bias. it took us bloody long to order though cause in between we, mainly me and aidah while bai laughed at our antics, had disagreements and small fights. it' small really. not the usual fights me and aidah have. and it was only small because i pormised bai not to fight with you aidah and i think i managed that. a bit. and i gave bai cheesecake!!!my very2 nice cheesecake which i had half the mind to keep it to myself and tell her my cheesecake didn't turn out great and that it was a disaster so that i don't have to give her, her share but my guilty concious keep on buggging me so i handed over her cheesecake. it was great catching up with aidah even though she said i was insignificant in her life. oh wells. i can be very insignificant on your birthday you know. and do take note that, my b'day's on the 3rd of july. not 15!!after we're done with lunch, we went to the library. tried searching for books but nothing really caught my attention so i didnt borrow any. then we headed over to my house where they played NFS and i laughed at aidah for losing not once but a lot of times. next time aidah, if you break the law, don't bother trying to make a break for it cause you will still end up getting caught.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home