Mar 11, 2009

- Sometimes you've got to save yourself. And sometimes you've just got to go in search of someone to pick up the pieces for you. -

I'm Back.
I'm Bored.
I'm Broke.


the dreaded Bs. how mundane can my life be. but oh well, i did have fun during the four days of freedom. it's just me, my sister, our money and tonnes of shopping centres. sure Genting don't have that many shopping centres but who said we only went to Genting. being the adventurous people that we are, my sister and i went down to KL to do our shopping. it was fun!i get to eat my A&W waffles!!finally. why did they close the ones in Singapore? it's unreasonable. same goes for baskin robin. i had tonnes of ice cream there. everyday it's a must to either have ice cream or coffee. so sue me for pampering my tastebuds but i can't help it. i'm human and i'm weak. can't resist temptation you know. sometimes you just got to give in.

anyway, i'm too lazy to type and i know some of you are too lazy to read long entries so i shall bid u guys farewell and let the pictures do the talking.


Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket



Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home