Apr 21, 2009

- 'maybe you aren’t as stupid as you look.’
'Oh no, I am. I’m just lulling you into a false sense of security.’ -

matthew said my entries are depressing. the exact word would be 'emo'. good god, i'm anything but that. that is reserved for a special friend ain't it lai li matthew? ;-) hahahax...

anyway, i'm in school enjoying a grande caramel macchiato while doing my project. managed to get the drink cause i was from the hospital so i JUST had to make a pit stop at starbucks before heading to school. i was craving for it and besides, my brain can't function without caffeine. oh how i wish i can do this everyday when i go school. i would be SO looking forward to school.

2 Comments:

At 10:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

dun emo la far!

 
At 10:57 AM , Anonymous Sai said...

You look forward to sch if you got caffeine in hand eh.. Heh. By the end of let say two weeks, I think you are broke already. ZOMGBBQ!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home