Mar 30, 2009

-an obsession that may cost you your life is one that is not worth obsessing about-

Photobucket


i got a major confession. i'm obsessed. if you still can't figure out what i'm still obsessed about by now, please do navigate away from this page. i'm sick and it's taking a toll. i hate this. i hate the fact that everyone says i'm fine, ok, acceptable and what makes me hate it even more is that i KNOW they are right. i know they are. but in my mind, i keep on thinking i'm not. at the back of my mind, sure i agree with them but there will just be moments where i give in . what more do i need to make myself see what they are seeing? i got plenty of proofs. that's why i said i'm sick. but i got help. got myself my own personal shrink. love her to bits!!thanks kak.saiyidah.though there's the pros and cons. pros: it's free and i can get consultation at my convenience. cons: even when i don't want to hear any consultation she will give it to me. i can't run away from it.hahahax...

trust me, doing things the way i am doing is not the right way. i'm no longer exercising to keep myself healthy. i'm exercising to keep up with my obsession.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home