Sep 18, 2005

hey hey hey....how ya doing partner?hahax...niwae..enuf of my crapiness...okie...so e weekend is alomost over...god!!its so fast n tmw is oredi sch..haiz...so tired of it...wad to do..gt to educate my mind n niwae my fan club is waiting for me..hahax...orite..so todae ntg's much happened...jz dat todae was e last dae for my religious class exams...god..i was so relieved...had enuf of tests oredi..got to hv a break man!!rite nw..im waiting for my dinner to cum..we r ordering pizza..yeah!!its been quite a while since ive last eaten pizza...i mean, e last time i ate was a few months ago...pathetic rite?yeah...i noe...todae was veri boring to e core siah!!i mean i came bak home round 12 den did my hw...for sum unknown reasons, i actuali did hw for e first time..hahax...den after tat i followed my mum send my dad to his dinner function at tis hotel...cnt reali rmbr it...thank god we didnt hv to follow...den tmw he's gona hv another dinner function..at e hyatt hotel..damn!!my dad is so lucky...too bad he cnt bring home some of e food...hahax...honestli speaking..i dun reli like functions...i mean u hv to dress-up n im so nt tat type or gerl...i mean i dunlike to wear formal clothes..its jz so nt me...wonder how im going ot survive graduation nite..tat is provided im going next yr or nt..okiez...i gtg...bubbye...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home