Sep 2, 2005

hie peeps!!!wad's up??so sorie didnt update...been veri bz wif...stuffs...orite..make sure u appreciate tis entry coz im in e middle of watching inuyasha ya....okie..so on wed me n raini wen nak to my pri sch...e teachers dae visit ends at 3 pm bt we came round 5.25...so we called our ex form teacher to allow us to go in...n u noe wads e reason he told e security guard to allow us in??he said we r helping him....wad siah...bt it was worth it..i told him e onli reason i came bak to tis sch was bcoz last yr i didnt come..so last yr wen we came to help him out to relief his class, we asked hu came for teachers dae n he actuali took out a pic n said everibodi cam xcept for tis 2 gerls.....n those 2 gerls were me n raini...aniwae..so we ACTUALI had to help him out...n he asked us drinks we wan??den raini said she wants starbucks n i said i wan coffeebean..den wen i turn to look at him, he was taking out his coins...my god..so unbelievable...so budget...okie..so todaes e last dae of sch!!yeah!!hv to cum bak for chem remedial n aso gt drama on thurs...aidah..cum ah on thurs...lazy siah u...so..i gt my progress report..done quite bad...for me lah...gt 3 As, 3Bs, one C n an F..which expectedli is amaths...i so nid to buck up in my amaths....hate amaths....niwae..i gt a1 for bio...veri glad for tat..i mean...hell-o...i revised for tat test at nite siah....coz b4 e dae of e test i gt my nafa performance...oritey...till her den....njoy e holidaes y'all!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home