Sep 16, 2005

hey peeps!!!im so so so so so sori tat ive nt updated my blog for quite sumtime....im reli3 sori for tat...e reason is tat i had my common tests n i had to study for it since i didnt revise aniting during e one week break...aniwae...moz of e tests r difficult...e one n onli paper tat i find ez is e maths paper...honestli speaking..i dun reli like maths bt i dunnoe y i find tat e easiest paper...okie...so done wif my tests...orite..so todae after sch i went out wif my frends...its been quite a long time since i last went out wif dem...it was great though...sori i hv nt been spending much time wif u guys ya...aniwae...today one whole dae i slacked siah...we didnt hv bio n p.e coz of e common tests..den during phy we did our ipw project at e comp lab...den during tis period, i had a fan club...my frends were e one tat made tat fan club...e called it zorro fanclub..hahax...i noe..veri crappy...its a long story as to how i gt tat name...continuing on wif my story..den dey all behaved like as though dey were reli3 my fans...den one of dem was so over e top until i beat him n he said,"wow....zorro beat me. im veri honoured."....i was like....wth...den halfwae thru ipw, we had to change lab..den one of my ''fans'' actuali said,"make wae for zorro.excuse, excuse.."....i felt like as though i was like a vip siah...hahax...orite..till here den..wana watch inuyasha...chiao.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home