Sep 19, 2005

omg!!i totali totali 4gt to sae wad happened ytd!!!guess i was too pissed to even write bout it...orite..so here's wad happened...i went for my religious ytd in e morning n it was raining heavily...so i decided to use my ripples slippers instread of my usual one...n fyi..i jz bought it ya...ok..so i wore it to sch n den after sch ends..tats bout 10.30..my slippers wasnt dere!!!i specificalli remembered i placed it on e rack!!den wen i went down e stairs, i cldnt find my slippers..i was like.."fuck siah!!my slippers gone siah!!n its brand new!!"...so by den i was criusli pissed off..den i aso gt to find out tat one of my frends slippers aso gt stoled n hers was ripples as well...den i wen round e whole sch searching for my dear slipper..den since it cldnt b found...i kinda...sota took other ppl's slippers...i noe, i noe...its a bad ting to do..bt hey!!wad e hell am i suppose to wear to go bak home?!...barefoot??nah-uh...den wen i ask my mum to replace my slippers wif a new one she said no...she said tat i gt too mani slippers oredi..tat is so nt true...i onli hv bout..like wad...5 or 6 pairs...nt as though i gt one whole closet of it rite..haiz...definitely nt my luck man n e ting tat made me relax was my bro!!so hapi!!rite2?hahax...honoured rite??hahax..okie..i've officialli went crazy bt heck ah..hu cares man...orite..bak to todae...so todaes nt so bad..gt bak my malay n chem result...i did terribly for chem..as expected..derr...malay..nt quite bad for a gerl hu hv been getting Bs...ntg interesting happened todae..criusli man...is e werld getting more n more boring or izzit jz me?i tink its jz me..i dunnoe wads happening..bt im so bored everidae..i mean my daily routine..will b like..erm..go sch..study,study,study until sian...den go bak home do hw n den play comp...haiz..boring rite?i noe...orite ah..i gtg...bubbye ppl...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home