Oct 29, 2005

hiya ppl....ive decided to update my blog todae since ive done part of my chores....yes..hari raye is coming up n now den my family is starting to clean up...i mean it cnt b help rite...my sch jz closed...tis yr we didnt even hv e time to make cookies n all coz i was too bz wif my exams n all n my mum is bz as well...usuali its me n my mum making e cookies..i like doing tat...its fun...den i will do one kind of cookie n she will make another kind...den after all of e cookies r made, my mum will let me do pineapple tarts...she doesnt like to do tat coz she saes its troublesome....dunno y bt to me its orite....okie..so yest was officiali e last dae of sch for sec sch bt for me i gt 2 xtra wks of sch...dey wan to cover up e sec 3 syllabus or sumting b4 next yr...den after tat i still gt drama n all...n here i tot tis yr im gona collect lots of money...hahakz...oritey..till here den..gotta follow my mum send my sis....bubbye...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home