Dec 12, 2005

hey...yest i went to east coast wif my family...u noe family outing...my bro rented a bike n we rented another bike for me n my sis....we aso brought along our rollerblades....den wen we started rollerblading..i was like telling my sis...eh all e pro bladers all wear wrist guards n knee guards n we ourselves,e beginners,nvr bring aniting guards....so while we played i fell down once...its an improvement ya so u cn stop laughing ani minute nw....bt it hurts real bad siah...n i scraped my palm coz i wasnt wearing ani guards rmbr...den jz nw in e morning i went to pasir ris park wif my sis to rollerblade again....tis time..it was her hu fell...she was trying to brake or turn or sumting den she fell...bt at least tis time she gt her guards on...k ah...i gtg...bubbye..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home