Nov 19, 2005

orite...so here i am once again updating my blog....im currently waiting for my sis to come home...she went out to her frend's hse....todae we didnt go out for hari raya....ppl came to our hse instead...so jz nw a relative frm my dad side came over n dey had a baby...i gt no idea hw old he is bt he cn oredi walk....he's veri cute!!!if i cn upload e pic i shall post it here coz rite nw i hv yt to upload it n e camera is wif my sis...he gt veri nice eyes...den wen he hear the mrt he wld point at e window n ask one of us to bring him dere...bottomline is..he's cute...orite..enuf bout him....so...how is my new skin??nice??i was bored jz nw while waiting for ppl to come to my hse so i decided to change my skin...its about imperfections....decided to use it coz nt all of us r perfect...each n everi one of us hv our own flaws n in order for us to b perfect we muz 1st b imperfect...get it??if nt den go figure..hahax....guess wad??i hv nt yt catch harry potter n e goblet of fire!!!im so freakin' disappointed...n next wk im gona b super bz...on mon,tues n wed i gt sch...n by thurs n fri its kinda too late for me...im too impatient to wait till thurs or fri...i cnt wait to c draco n cedric...dey r so cute!!did ani of u guys c e world premiere??daniel radcliffe is cute after he cut his hair short n emma watson is damn pretty....robert pattinson is aso v.cute....okie...enuf bout hp..e more i tok bout it e more i want to watch it now...haiz....oritey..i gtg...my sis is bak oredi...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home