Dec 14, 2005

i wld like to dedicate tis entry to my two dearest sister...wifout u guys, much of me wldnt be here...thanx 4 everting n tis aso goes out to my dearest sweetest best frend tat hv been wif me thru all e shit in my life for half a decade...thanx for everiting raini...

Every single tear I cried
You were right there by my side
Every night I just couldn't sleep
Every day I woke up too weak
Every frown turned into a smile
Never too busy to talk a while
You'd never even hesitate
You always had the time
You'd never have to contemplate
You were always on my side.
I wish the world could see
Just how much you mean to me
I wish they could comprehend
Why you're so much more than a friend
No matter how hard life may seem
You'll always be able to run to me
I love you doesn't even explain
You brought the sunshine from the rain
I want you to understand all you are
We're together at heart, no matter near or far.
All the heartache, all the tears
Still best friends after all these years
Every single memory, every single chance
Every time we went out and just got lost in our
dance
Pom meets, to middle school,
Now we're onto boys
No matter how much pain there is,
We're each other's joys
You see I'm saying it doesn't matter to me
What or who others tend to see
All I care about is my girl
The one who brought me back my world.
I wish I could repay all you've done for me
All I can do is hope that you now see
Truly how special you are as a friend and sister
Memories of hop scotch, double dutch, and tongue
twisters
Dances, to dates, to graduation
I'll be there without any hesitation
I want you to know I understand all you're going
thru
And I'll always have a place in my heart just
for you!
To my sisters and best friend. I love you girls!!
[poetictimes.com]


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

thanx 4 everiting gerl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home