Aug 27, 2006

if i ever hv problems, u guys wld always be there for me...i may not b the easiest person to deal with but you guys took the word patient to a whole new level by jz being dere for me n handling my attitude...i noe lately i hv been behaving crap n im sorie for that..everiting is moving so fast...i noe i cn rely on e both of u for anithing...you guys wld b e one hu catches me if i were to ever fall or lose my way...im so grateful for everything u hv done for me...i may not hv say it out loud or shown it thru' any actions, bt just for e record, u guys hv made me realize dat in life, there is more den meet the eyes...n for that im ETERNALLY gratefully for u...i dont noe y i cnt say this out loud but i jz cnt..mayb in a few mths time i cn say this out loud but for nw, lets jz leave it here aite...thanx so much for EVERITING kak saiyidah n kak kaiyisah...I LOVE YOU GUYS LOADS!!



don't be afraid to make mistakes, stumble or fall

coz most of the time

the greatest reward comes from

doing things that scares you the most.

maybe you get everything you wish for,

maybe you get more then you could have imagined.

who knows where life will take you,

for the road is long

and the journey itself

is the destination.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home