Nov 16, 2006

im back from my one month hiatus ppl!!wow...my 'o' levels r OFFICIALLY OVER...well, for me at least...my grad nite wld b next wednesdae..cnt wait..im so taking lots of pics..i told my mom tat frm tmw till aft e 22nd, im spending quality time wif MYSELF...no one else bt me...

im so depressed...tmw im supposed to go out wif my frend but she sort of stood me up...i already told her my plans bout fridae bout a wk b4 hand but somehow or rather, on wednesdae she found out she got a tight schedule on tat dae aso coz she got a class bbq...i dnt even noe whr to begin...i hate tis...i was so looking forward to it..its not fair..im not trying to b e kind of frend whr dey control deir other friend's life..im not tat kind of person...but i cn only take so much...hw wld u feel if u were in my shoes?sucky n pissed rite?haiz...i got feelings too siah..

oh yeah, den she said dat she cn go wif me but by 4 she hv to b bak at tamp...its nt enuf for me to see n gt my things siah...most probali i see my tings at bout 12..n four hrs is so not enuf...well, for me at least...sometimes i wonder whether im her best frend or nt..but everitime i ask myself tat, i rmbr e times we had 2gether n all my doubts go away...im really really at loss...n i tot wen its nearing ur grad nite u shld b hapi...

yeah rite.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home