Sep 29, 2006

i hv lost my muse!!i dont know what to update about...i guess my life is pretty much mundane ever since e prelims ended... dont even noe wad to blog about...haiz..tis sux...tis is actuali my 2nd attempt in writing an entry..yesterdae nite, i was staring at e comp tinking bout wad to write on my blog...n ntg struck my mind...ntg worth blogging about tat is...
orite, so 2dae shall b e dae i start my revision for my 'O's.....aargghh!!cnt believe it...5 more wks to e 'O's..darn...im so dead...oh yeah, i heard tat our grad nite wld b at a hotel somewhr near tanglin mall dere..its beside e devil's pub i tink...cool..hw i wish i cn go to e pub...bt dere's alwaes starbucks n coffeebean as a substitute....so, we got e location down n now we r left wif e theme..wonder wad its gona be...i tink i may hv a prob going to tat hotel..i mean i doubt so dere's gona b a direct transport dere...so hw e heck am i supopse to go dere?haiz...im so nt willing to walk frm e mrt station all e wae dere...nah-uh...gona ruin my outfit n make me sweat for ntg...den by e time i reach dere, im so sticky..urgh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home