Sep 9, 2006

i have been mugging!!!!!!!!!aarrgghh.....my brain is gona go bonkers....so next wk, im gona hv my prelims...uh-oh..im so dead...but wad the heck...its onli gona last till oct?nov?not too sure bout tat...gotta check my time table again...shows hw prepared i am huh...
anw..todae was totali boring..been studying since i dont know wad time...actuali made an effort to wake up early..i tink todae by far, i woke up e earliest..i tink it was bout 9.30...a round of applause for me pls...thank you thank you...hahax..i mean criusli...if nt my usual wake-up time wld b round 12.30 pm or later...proves to show hw much i LOVE my bed..i noe i wont b able to sleep in tat long animore..wen sch reopens, i hv to wake-up as early as 6am...aarrgghh!!!hv to sleep early n all tat crap...hv to njoy my last nite of sleeping late..im SO gona fully utilise tis nite...den tmw..i'll TRY to wake-up early n study...i dunnoe whether im able to wake-up tat early or nt...oh wells, gotta giv a gerl some credit for at least trying rite?
ok, lately ive been eating tuna with mozerella cheese..god!its so nice...wad made me do it?well, e new sandwich toaster tat i made my mum bought played a major role..yeah, my mum bought tis new sandwich toaster tat i had begged her to buy tat dae....it so cool!i mean its nt as though ive nvr seen it b4 its jz dat it makes my job easier...n wen u eat e mozerella cheese, its simply delightful...it cn criusli stretch...but ntg beats e cheese in pizza's crust at pizza hut...wow!tat is e best cheese u cn ever find in a pizza..hv yt to find one tat top pizza hut...u noe sumting?i tink i hv tried out onli bout 2 diff pizzas parlour...one was canadian n e other one is pizza hut..pathetic huh?well, deres another on..called new york pizza if i remembered correctli...its ntg ig except tat its freaking huge..n i criusli mean huge!cn share between 2 ppl...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home