Sep 27, 2006

its raining.heavily.a cup of hot chocolate would be perfect right now...but i cnt hv it coz its e fasting mth oredi...so fast time pass by...n later in a few wks time wld b hari raya n i'll b bz studying for my 'O's...correct me if im rong, but i jz realised tat we end our 'O's even b4 e primary sch close for their holidaes...cool huh....


niwae, prelims jz ended officially...but for me it ended yesterdae...todae was e art, lit n full geog paper...didnt update yest coz i was too knackered...aft e end of my paper, i went to pick my bro up den as soon as i reached home, i went straight to e sofa n fell asleep...slept for a whole 2 hrs..cldnt take it...my body is recuperating frm e lack of sleep for e past few wks...it was so blissful...den jz nw aft i done my morning prayers, went back to sleep n didnt wake up until it was 10.15...n yt i still feel sleepy...must not make it a habit coz i'll still b hving sch for 2 wks...haiz...


orite, im gona start studying back tmw coz once i stop studying, i'll definitely lose my momentum n it wld take me a WHOLE mth jz to t my engine started...n i tink by then im left wif one more wk till e 'O's...since everiting is stil fresh in my mind, mite as well continue wif my revision rite..if nt i hv to start frm scratch which is veri inconvenient...so, 2dae, im gona make full use of it...gona spend my time wisely...im gona go out wif one of my girlfrends n savour everi minute....coz aft tat, im back hitting e bks man...got all my notes sort out so im left wif practising e tys...got to apply all e formulas i've memorised if nt it wld be a waste of time n energy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home