Dec 1, 2006

hey...so sorry for e dalayed post ppl...my head is messed up back then but right now, i tink its better...
ytd i followed my mom to ikea...e new one at tampines..its bloody huge..but im nt a big fan of furniture..oh god!!e next time i will b bothered bout furniture n cooking stuffs will b wen im married...which is still a long wae to go mind u...so as i was saying, i went straight to e boxes section...ikea sell these boxes whr u cn keep all ur stuffs..bought bout 3 pkt of boxes coz im rearranging my table..wan to make it highly organised n clean...n im redecorating my table..
im going for e theme, ''black''...my table is all black xcept for a few colours coz u c all black is not nice..must at least hv some colours in it...aft im done wif it, mayb i'll take a picture of it n put it up on my blog...orite..gtg coz i hv a splitting headache...cnt concentrate on aniting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home