Nov 18, 2006

KNACKERED!!!!!
tats wad im feeling exactli rite nw....went out shopping wif my girls jz nw...for my grad nite dress...whoa...cnt believe i a person cn feel tis tired...n on top of tat, i hv blisters..ouch...i feel like poking it wif a needle...painful bt i wldnt mind...n its all bcoz of a stupid shoe tat was threatened to b thrown away if i nvr wear it..shld hv jz let it b discarded..make my feet suffer for nothing...i jz hope it gets better b4 wed coz i dnt tink i cn take it if e blister is still dere...if its still dere, i tink im using slippers..hahax...
aniwae, bought my dress for 105 bucks...quite ok for me coz i onli had to pay 5 bucks n my mum paid e rest..swit huh...bought a black long dress..my beg im using my hari raye one n as for my shoes, im borrowing frm my sis...isnt it great to hv e same feet size as your sis...cn easily share tings..hahax...safe money man..
aft tat went to marina square to search for my hair accesorize but it wasnt dere so i tink im going to paragon on mondae to look for it...i hope its dere..if nt den i gt no idea wad to do wif my hair..shall figure it out on e dae itself...if not den i shall improvise..werk wif wad i hv...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home