Jan 29, 2007

bloody hell...my head feels as though i've hit it on the pavement...my head throbs man!!n it feels as though its splitting into two...went out in the morning to do some grocery shopping..ok, to be more specific, shopping for my baking neccessities...came back home, and started doing my killer chocolate cheesecake...i swear to god, im not exaggerating..that's really the name of the cake...now, im chiiling it in the fridge and im suppose to wait for at least, AT LEAST 12 whole freaking hours...sheesh man...so long...but nvm, patience is one of my virtues...
i've done nothing but flip thru all the recipe books or magazines..call me crazy but the thought of baking and fully utilizing the new oven entices me..i've been making one cake after another one..mostly cheesecake though...i've made cookies and brownies..oh yeah, plenty of brownies as well...i was thinking of opening up my own business...under f&b...but my sis said that its a very difficult market to break through cause of the tough competitors...but, ntg ventured ntg gained right?im trying to make it into a family business...my sis have agredd to it and shes serious..well, at least I think shes serious...
isnt it cool to be your own boss?people don't oder you around...there's always something new to look forward to..its very predictable that when you first start off things might be a tad rocky...its usual to have a rocky start...but with the right attitude, i guess nothing can't be overcome right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home