Jan 17, 2007

i think for the past few days i have either been obtusely defensive, greatly sarcastic and unwantedly cynical...ever heard about the walls that people built around themselves to avoid emotional breakdown or insanity and all that crap?well, i think my walls is made up of all of the aforementioned.

crazy huh?but you see, i don't like to be left defenseless...i strongly believe in protecting myself from any psychological, emotional and mental health...being at a disadvantage is not an option...its not a situation i like to be in for the rest of my life...to me,as crazy as it may sound, being at a disadvantage is sometimes a point of weakness..trust me, these walls i have built, is like a friggin' concrete...try as you might, its darn difficult to break it down...but on the other hand, i see myself being a prisoner to my own defences...

you don't open up, ur life is miserable...but if you open up, you will be in a very vulnerable situation...so, i'm at a loss here...life is never easy huh?everything that you do, every action that you make, has repercussions...bottomline is, it sucks...you have to step into a whole new teritory to understand life...its never easy, but take it step-by-step and i guess you can overcome almost anything...

nothing ventured nothing gained right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home