Jan 19, 2007

i am void of all emotions..the sudden feeling of numbness crept over me...i cnt do anything...i haven had the faintest idea what caused this feeling...trust me, if i know, you guys would be the 1st to know....im still trying to figure it all out though, so, give me some space...

when i thought everything is under control, things go haywire...sheesh...and here i thought life clouldnt get anymore complicated..honestly...well, anyway, let's put that behind me...

today, yes today, i got something from my bro!!its something i would treasure..though everyone seem to think i don't care about my brother at all n that i hate him with every of my fibre being, i love him lots...i know im not good at showing my feelings, but when it comes to my bro, he always come first...so, frankly speaking, i don't give a rat ass what other people say to me about my feelings towards my bro..as far as im concerned, i love him..thats that...i dont care if ppl think i detest him..i dont shower him with love..but hey, life is full misunderstandings, so i shall give them the benefit of doubt about me...but is it still misunderstanding when i have been thought about that way for the past few years?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home