Sep 24, 2007

so here i was fliping thru my photo albums and i got the shock of my life. i saw my sec one and sec two class photos!!my god!!i was speechless. my sister then had the audacity to laugh at me!!argh!!


but looking back, i can tell that i have come far. very far. seriously dude. sec one and sec two, i was the goody2 two shoes girl. i wear my socks beyond my ankle(but not that high mind you!!round a couple of fingers higher), my skirt was long(again not THAT long. round 3 fingers beyond my knee??), my backpack is so heavy until i had to change a couple of times all these because i dared not keep my books under my table. always head home straight after school. during that time, i don't even know the term 'hanging out' and i always without fail did my homework. copying is never an option.



so that was four years ago. moving on to the next two years, i was the total opposite. my socks was two fingers BELOW my ankle. heck, most of the time you can't even see my socks. then i was introduced to the term of altering the length of your skirt.yeah, so i had my skirt shortened only by two fingers above my knee!!that's all!i swear!!i don't want to potray myself as a stuck up or slut or wadever people call those who wear super short skirts. my bag, HAH!!its almost as good as me coming to school with only a clutch bag!but i didn't cause my school don't allow so i was forced to bring a big bag with only my writing materials and textbooks that had homework to be done inside my bag. most of my other school materials, that's right y'all. it's all under the desk. my desk then weighed a lot. Homework?HAH!!never heard of it.


going out after school, is a must baby. ok, so not maybe everyday, but most of the times i tend to hang out after school. it's unaccountable.and that's part of the reason why i slacked off so much during those two years. geez, i tend to take a sabbatical leave off my studies during the wrong timing man. trust me, i'm never a good judge in these kind of things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home