May 24, 2007

Oh my god! I've been MIA. I've been super busy lately. My schedule is packed to the core. I can't even find the free time to revise through all my work (not counting weekends of course). Keeping up with my friends are also becoming more difficult. With all the different schedules and what not. Been coming home late cause I've been staying back to do projects or I got my cca. Crappy man. The journey to n from school is almost 3 hours. Including the time taken for walking also duh!


 

Actually right, I'm having my programming lesson now. Learning about java. It's a computer language. Damn it. I think I'm not going to make it. Die already. Crap. I'm honestly trying to pay attention here but the teacher is droning on and on and on. He's so monotonous. Anyway, today I end at 3!!Yes!!But I have to stay back for my project. And that will only start at 5. Stupid right. I mean what more do they want to add? I got everything settled except for 3 more sections. Honestly man! I'm staying in the other side of Singapore. If I stay somewhere that would only take a 30 minutes journey, I don't mind but this is ridiculous. By the time I reach home, I'd be too tired to do anything. Drats. I know I've not been updating, and I'm sorry about that. I'm not always free mind you. i got other things I need to attend to. That makes me have no social life. The last time I went shopping was for my mom's birthday!!depressing??tell me about it…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home