May 5, 2007

Well, yesterday aidah and bai was kind enough to grace us with their presence. So, now, I'm back to updating my own blog.


 

I knew they were gonna post something stupid.ok lah, its not that stupid, but still…haiya…never shall I allow them to update my blog again. Trust me, once bitten, twice shy…anyway, my dearest aidah and bai, it tink by now u guys shld noe what's my timetable like but nevertheless, let me reinforce it for you guys. On Monday I end at 4, Tuesday I ends at 12, Wednesday I end at 6, Thursday I end at 4 and Friday I end at 5. So that's basically my stupid schedule…everidae come back late man…damn tiring but I'll get use to it. But I usually depends on what time my lecturer release me. Sometimes it might be one or two hrs earlier. Aren't they the greatest?last time in sec sch, wen e teachers say they gonna release u early if u behave n pay attention, it wld only b for 5 or 10 mins earlier. Pathetic man. Now, u dnt hv to do anything n they wld release u early.


 

Now im studying functions for one of my module. Sat for my sets test though n I manages to scrape thru a B. not bad for someone who have been failing her Amaths in secondary sch constantly. Vast improvement huh? Niwae, im learning java programming. Its quite easy if you pay attention in class. But u noe me, I hv a very short span of attention. Less den an hr n im very restless oredi. Either dat or id be super sleepy so tats y im stocking up on my mentos. Maybe dey shld open up a starbucks or coffeebean ar?omg!!tat'd be like my dream sch. Everidae hang out dere. Nvr go home also its alright.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home