Sep 12, 2007

i've just realised something..my life is dictated by plenty of rituals...ok, nt my whole life, but some of it...its something like "u let rules run ur life"
like how i HAVE to bath first right after i woke up...no eating, watching tv or making any detours..
it's a must for me to brush my teeth before going to sleep...even if i were already in bed and i if realised that i have not brushed my teeth, i would get up n go to the toilet just to brush my teeth...
there's more obviously, but i dnt tink i wan to put my daily rituals up here...its gonna be embarassing u noe....
moving on, i know i have not been UPDATING in a long time...ive been bz...got a whole new project going on..it takes up a lot of my time...sleeping in late at night to finish up the final draft and to re-check n re-check to make sure its up to my expectations..then i have to deal with people that obviously dnt like me...well, at least i tink they dnt frm deir behaviour n actions towards me..honestly, if u dnt like me, jz say it...i will jz tell u to deal with it n move on....i'm not going anywhere..that i can guarantee u...i don't know why people bother in taking the time to hate other people or find problem with them...do they have all the time in the world to deal with frivolous matters such as these?sometimes i wonder, what makes the world so full of hatred. cnt they move on from the mistakes made by other people or themselves for tat matter and move on? i know it is easier said then done but if u dnt try, u wld nvr noe now wld u?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home