Jan 20, 2008

another day, another story. part 161

- I don't have much friends because most people are afraid of me.
And why is that?
Because I'm rude, sarcastic, and mean. I try to get people to do things for me by blackmailing them, I fake injuries to get what I want, and I don't hesitate to hurt people I don't like -

wow...i'm so packed with due dates. assignments are piling up and i'm barely keeping up with it. i just borrowed 5 books for my PDA application. my god, it's so difficult to understand all the technical terms. before i got the books, i actually spent hours on the internet finding for the solution. it's seriously taking up a lot of time.
on top of that, i have my programming assignment. read the question, and i found out that i'm lost. didn't understand all of it. think i'm going to die again. oh ya,here's the best part. it's due the week after my PDA application assignment.
crap. i think i'm in so much trouble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home