Jan 4, 2008

another day, another story. part 153

-my mind not only wonders, it sometimes leaves me completely-

TGIF....yeah...the weekend is finally here.3 days of school was not quite bad. sure my mind is still in holiday mode but i managed to grasp certain knowledge. my results is not too shabby. i mean its not too bad for someone who studied last minute.

came back home just now and i was met with one bag after another bag after another one. my mom was on a spring cleaning mission. she cleaned the whole store room and oh boy, was she shocked to find out most of the bags in there is mine. she kept on asking whether i still want this bag or do i need this bag anymore or should she just throw this bag away. oh the horror of just having the thought to throw my bag. MY bag. geez...some people just don't understand that bag play an important role in your wardrobe.

after this week is over, i've promised myself to concentrate on my studies. got to get enough credits to go to year two you know and at the rate my assignments is piling, i doubt so i get to have any 'me' time. darn! and i was so looking forward to school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home