Jan 1, 2008

another day, another story. part 152

a new day to a new year...yeah so? for it's just another normal day.sure we've moved on from 2007 to 2008 but what's the big deal about it? it's just like any other day. you go school, do assignments, sit for exams, fight with your friends, say sorry, etc...really, i don't understand what's the whole commotion about.

alright, so with the new year comes a whole new list of resolutions. why come up with one when you can't even stick to the very first one you made? people, they are a very weird bunch of living things. ok, so to get in the mood of the new year, i shall write down my new year resolution. here goes:-

10) i resolve to spend one hour less than my usual time on the laptop. this is going to be difficult coz i dnt even know what is my usual time i spent but nevertheless, i shall try.

9) i resolve to think before i act. huh...can't be that hard now can it?

8) i want to have a whole bookstack filled with all my books. something like a reading corner with a bean bag and an overhaging light. imagine comfort with a hint of coziness.

7) make sure that i don't fight with anymore of my friends coz fighting is so hard to keep up with.

6) i resolve to spend more time doing my school work. hah!!like that's ever going to happen.

5) i shall buy birthday presents one month beforehand so that when their birthday comes, i don't have to worry about being broke. well, this depends on what sale the shops have of course and if the sale demands that i splurge myself, well, hope you guys won't mind belated gifts.

4) i resolve to backup all my items in my laptop every week... provided i remember of course.

3) i shall defrag my computer everyday.

2) i resolve to be less short term memory and remember information to the best of my capabilities so of course i think this is where my post it notes come in handy. bless the creator of post it notes.

1) finally...i resolve to cut down on my shopping to once a month....well, once every two weeks...ok, once a week then....or maybe....three hours each day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home