Jan 6, 2008

another day, another story. part 155

- farzanah's rule of thumb: if they annoy you, leave them -

alright...so during the holidays i went to indonesia right, so on the flight back to singapore i sat with my mom and another passenger with me in between. she was reading newspaper and resting both of her elbows on the seat where people usually put their hands.you know...that place...ok, moving on. i was kind of pissed cause i didnt have any place to put my hand so what i did was i "accidently" said the f word loudly. my main intention was for her to hear and at least move her hand but she didnt!instead my mom heard it and scolded me.

"Farzanah!i didnt teach you to say all that right! later people think your mother never teach you!"

That's not the best part. when i came back a few days later, my dad came up to me and said,

"farzanah, i've heard that you've graduated from the school of vulgarities."

and of course me being me, was slow on the uptake and when i understood the meaning, i acted innocent of course.

"huh? school of what?"

Then he continued,
"you better don't learn from me ar. i've cut down on it alright."

trust me, i didnt expect my dad to say that and this proves to show that my mom ratted me out. geez...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home