Mar 3, 2008

another day, another story. part 169

- i'm becoming brilliantly stupid -

holy crap. i'm in love with TOKIO HOTEL. ooooh shite. its not a bad ooooh shite. its a good one. honest. the band is awesome. erm, its a mix of erm....i don't know for sure but i like them. they are from germany and their german songs is pretty darn good. it makes you want to take up basic german. well, at least it did for me but oh wells, my mother don't allow cause its IRRELEVANT.

i'm BORED. make sure you underline, bold and italicised that. crap. i don't want to blow all my money on shopping. that's not going to be a good news to my financial advisor. i'm getting bored with using my laptop and my books have no more appeal to me. drats. any ideas? please feel free to sms, tag or email me. snail mail is to be avoided at all cost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home