Jan 20, 2008

another day, another story. part 162

- "Are you going to be a pain in the ass over the next month?"
"Most likely. Am I going to annoy you?"
"Most definitely." -

sadly but yet surprisingly true, i'm still in school. finishing up my bloody assignments. yes yes. i know it's ALL my fault but honestly, can you fault a girl for procrastinating?i don't think so.

anyway, i was super late for school. reach school about one hr and 15 mins late. yup. that's true. the ever punctual farzanah is late. even my classmate was shocked.

"Farzanah, first time man you are late."

it's cause by some stupid hold up by the mrt. they had to block the whole stretch from pasir ris to tanah merah onwards. took some pics of it though. my mom gave me money to take a cab to school so i went with raini but here's the downside, we waited for more than an hour but still no cab. so i had to ask my mom to send us to school after she sent my dad to work. the taxi money we still had to use it cause after dropping my dad at his work place, my mom decided that she doesn't know the way to my school from there so she told us to take a cab from the taxi stand. funny huh....

here's the pics i took of the unexpected scene:

Photobucket
if you look close enough, you can actually see two people walking near the mrt on the track.


Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home