Jan 27, 2008

another day, another story. part 163

-how much for a broken friendship, a side of regret and a plate of forgiveness?-

finally, i'm done with all my assignments. now i'm left with my presentation and walk through test as well as 2 more exam papers to sit for.i'll have to present my PDA application to my teacher this coming thurs at 10 am. bloody buggering hell, i'm nervous. i'm scared i forgot everything i'm suppose to say. oh well, i can always wing it.


my programming would be a walk through test. do some modification to the codes i have done previously. hope i can smoke through it. it's damn difficult to under java. damn.

anyway, just now the most hilarious thing happened. initially i tried out my bro's school shoes. i didn't think i could fit but at last, i could. then, i had the most hare-brained idea. i wanted to make a perfect image of a primary school kid so i tried out my bro's uniform and by god! i could fit into it!hahax..it was damn outrageously funny!my siblings and me were laughing non-stop. then to top it off, i even carried my bro' school bag.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home