Aug 7, 2008

-you have a very annoying habit of not answering the question when you are answering the question-

EXAMS!!!!!!! trust me, that word is something i hate with every fibre of my being. here's my take on that word:

exams = notes + stress + chocolate + COFFEE + more stress

it's pretty self-explanatory really. if you don't undertstand, let me put it in layman's term; exams are very stressful. so many things to cover. so little time. of course that's only applicable to people like me who studies last minute and hope to pass with flying colours. hey, a girl can hope can't she?

anyway, i've just realised i got this pictures which were taken quite a while back. can't really remember. erm, hello...short-term memory? anyway, i think this was at plaza singapura. can't recall what we were doing there. good god!my stm is bloody horrible. no coffee, no coffee, no coffee.....when i say something doesnt mean i have to do it right? but it's going to be a miracle IF i do stop drinking coffee. 'if' being the operative word.


Photobucket


Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home